The O2 Arena in London is one of the biggest and coolest concert venues in all of London. Big artists, band, groups and stars come here every year to perform in front of fans and spectators. A whole lot of artists have been in the O2 Arena, for example: Bon Jovi, Britney Spears, Bruce Springsteen, Iron Maiden, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Paul McCartney, Spice Girls, Take That, Stevie Wonder and many, many more artists.
In 2008 the O2 Arena got the title to be the most busy music concert venue in the entire world, and you can just imagine what an atmosphere it must be here as crowds of around 20,000 people gather here for concerts. The arena was constructed between 2003 and 2007 and the grand opening was June 24th in 2007. Among the larger events arranged here you can find the Hillsong Conference, ATP World Tour Finals and the AEG Live.
How to get to the O2 Arena?
The O2 Arena is located near the North Greenwich tube stop (Jubilee line), so it is very easy to get to the O2 Arena,
Address: The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX
Latest news from the O2 Arena:
- Lady Gaga concerts in London May 27, 2017
- Bruno Mars concerts in London 2017 February 27, 2017
- Deep Purple concert in London 2017 February 23, 2017
- Star Wars exhibition December 9, 2016
- Green Day concert in London September 26, 2016
- Justin Bieber concerts in London in 2016 February 3, 2016
- Mariah Carey concert in London January 21, 2016
- A-Ha concert in London January 17, 2016