The Wembley Stadium, often referred to simply as Wembley, is the most known stadium in all of England, and maybe the best known football stadium in the world. It is used for important football matches, but also for concerts and larger events. The stadium has seats for 90,000 people, and with standing places it has a capacity of 105,000 people. The current stadium was built in 2007, on the former location of the old Wembley Stadium.
How to get to the Wembley Stadium?
Travel with the tube to Wembley Park (Metropolitan/Jubilee line)
Address: Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS
News from the Wembley Stadium
- Adele concerts in London summer of 2017 January 16, 2017
- AC/DC London 2015 April 10, 2015
- Foo Fighters London 2015 December 5, 2014
- Ed Sheeran London 2015 December 3, 2014
- Santana concert in London 2013 July 3, 2013